Friday, June 24, 2011

Order: Double 1/3

After a nice two days off, I was back to work this morning. Today began the weekend of three doubles in a row...

I honestly can't remember lunch. All I know is that I got out at 2:30 and went to Panera Bread, than my usual walk around Marshall's, then Forever 21, then CVS and lastly Starbucks for my usual.

Dinner began very quickly. I was at the hostess area and two people showed up. Of course no one else was around to seat them, so I frantically sat them to one of my tables, which they didn't want, so I gave them someone else's booth. I couldn't find the person in charge of the booth, so I took the table. The people were really bitchy. So starting off in a pissy mood was fun.

Literally all my tables got sat at the same time. All I know is that I couldn't keep up, plus I was on bread patrol tonight, and people had to run food to my tables because I was always busy putting in something for another table whose food was not ready yet. It got annoying. I was also especially annoyed because I really wanted to get out early, but my friend made a reservation....for 9:15. This is usually the time I try to be finishing up and go home.

Luckily, she cancelled, and I finished up my tables, side work, etc simultaneously. Then I drove my friend a long way home, which was kind of annoying, but fine. Then I sped home and pizza awaited me. Now I am sore and want my hair to be dry so I can just go to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to suck.

But I made exactly $100 today.

OH! And I got two really good surveys filled out for me, all rave reviews, AND even after that, one couple even went up to the manager to take the time to tell him HOW GOOD OF A WAITRESS I WAS. I mean, I wasn't eavesdropping, but I kind of creeped on that whole thing.
I'm doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment