Saturday, July 30, 2011

It Sucks to Be Under 21

This morning we had our annual store meeting. I was unhappy to wake up at 7 a.m. to be there at 8 a.m. The meeting lasted until 10:15. I stupidly picked up someone's lunch shift for tomorrow (technically today, Sunday) and then realized after I got my schedule I won't have a day off until Tuesday the 8th. FML.

Later when I went to work I got there around 3:40 and was immediately summoned to go get iced coffee for my manager and a co worker. What is this, my old job?

I was on patio again tonight and also had side work to cut bread and fill the oil bottles. I cut bread and filled both bins before I got sat (which wasn't for an hour, by the way) because I knew once I was busy I wouldn't be able to contribute too much, plus on top of helping to run food. Bread and oil can get crazy, but luckily me helping earlier on we stayed on top of things.

I made $61 in tips. Lame for the patio on a Saturday night.

Also, I hate work gossip. And boys/men. And I hate being under 21. Suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment