Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easiest Lunch Ever

The title of this post says it all. I got into work closer to 11 this morning, and everything was pretty much set up for the day. My section was almost intimidating because I could have gotten really large parties, but I didn't! I got small parties, easy orders, no weird accommodations. Maybe about four altogether, and then I was cut early, the person who I was on side work with (bread, my favorite) basically did everything for me and didn't care (love her!), and then I finished my silver ware roll ups on time because all of my tables were empty when I was cut! I only made $21 in tips, but it was worth it. Mentally I was not at work today. Then I went out to lunch with people from work and learned a few things, but now that I know them...well hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment